Monday 21 July 2014

Ladybirds and Blossoms....

Since there is nothing else for me to do I will just keep the patterns coming. I guess it is a great thing as I've had the time to really focus on MobiLOVE over the past week. It needed some attention and I feel that I've finally found the originality I was looking for. MobiLOVE now breathes Emelie Jensen and nothing else. I never thought it would be so hard to give MobiLOVE an identity. The mobile phone accessory market is so saturated these days, and it is extremely hard to stand out and especially to be original in this sea of mobile phone cases. The good thing is that I've had to force myself to explore my mind and push myself to invent something new. And I have found another path along the way. I am researching some new products at the moment. I don't know if it will work or if I have to financials to sort it out. But I will look in to it. My aspirations as a designer has grown tremendously over the past month or two and I really want to see where this can take me. I am very curious.

If you want these cases then you can find them in the MobiLOVE Etsy store as usual. Just follow the links below.
LadyBirds and Blossoms for iPhone 4/4S/5/5S
LadyBirds and Blossoms for Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4

I am still waiting for baby to come out and I am now 5 days over due. I am not very "happy" at the moment as I am struggling in this stupid heat wave and I can just about move now. I force myself to go for a walk around the block every night when the sun has gone down as this should help to get baby in position. I hope she'll arrive within the next couple of days, but who knows. Till then I will use my fan and my bed as much as possible lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment